Winning a lottery is exhilarating and everyone wishes to win a huge jackpot. However, in reality, most people lose a lot of money. What if we told you that there is a secret formula to win a lottery? Yes, there is and when you want to Play India Lottery, then you must use this winning formula.
Generally, when you play the lottery, you may be using your favourite numbers or date of birth, etc. But, did you know that with the help of mathematics and probability you can create your own set of winning numbers? In this complete guide, Casino Games Online Reviews will share with you the amazing tricks to come up with the winning numbers.
Play India Lottery has 6 different lotteries, namely Sangam, Chetak, Super, MP Deluxe, Bhagya Rekha, and Diamond. The draw starts from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. every day, with draws every 15 minutes. Play India Lottery numbers range between 1-100. So, it means that you need to choose 6 numbers between 1-100.
- 1 Play India Lottery Winning Formula:
- 2 Tips to Play India Lottery:
- 3 Conclusion:
- 4 FAQs:
Play India Lottery Winning Formula:
Winning Formula with Mathematics:
- Use this Alphabetical Formula: A=A, B-A = BA, C-B = CB, D-C = DC, E-D = ED, F-E = FE
- Pick any 6 random numbers between 1 – 100. So, 1st number = A, 2nd number = B, 3rd number = C, 4th number = D, 5th number = E and 6th number = F.
- Then, in place of the alphabets use the corresponding numbers in the alphabetical formula.
- Calculate your result.
- After calculation, You, will get 6 numbers. Each of these numbers must then be added to 3. Repeat this 5 times.
- At the end, you will be left with 36 numbers.
- These are your golden numbers. You can pick the final 6 numbers out of these 36 numbers and play the lottery.
- When you use the alphabetical formula, you are narrowing down the numbers from 100 to 36, which is great.
- This method will increase your odds of winning.
Tips to Play India Lottery:
Casino Online Games Reviews has some really helpful tips to increase your chances of playing and winning the lottery:
- Keep a fixed amount as a lottery budget for every month. Do not exceed this amount.
- Choose any 6 numbers from the 36 (using the Mathematical – Alphabetical formula). Use these 6 numbers consistently whenever you enter the lottery.
- You can also use the Probability method to choose winning numbers. In this method, you have to pick 6 numbers and find out the odds these numbers will appear. Though, this can be a little tricky method to follow.
- Make sure you enter 4-6 other lotteries apart from Play India Lottery to increase your chances of winning.
- Enter lotteries with a small denomination value. If the lottery amount is a jackpot amount, then it is better to not take a chance, unless your winning formula numbers are going to win at least 99%.
- Previous lottery winners have said that if you check the previous lottery winning numbers, it will help you to pick a few numbers that keep repeating. You can use these numbers with your favourite numbers when you play India Lottery.
- However, some winners have been advised not to use previous numbers. No matter whom you listen to, you can be sure that picking winning numbers is based on probability.
- In-Play India Lottery, you will also find many websites claiming to provide you with the winning numbers. They can be contacted by WhatsApp numbers, but we are not sure how genuine such sources are. So, be very careful when using such sources.
- It is better to play regulated lotteries like Mizoram state lottery or Lottery Samvad, Nagaland state lottery, Sikkim state lottery or Kerala lottery.
In Conclusion, we can say that, when you Play India Lottery, please be very careful. We have visited their official website, but there is no information about their license or regulation. In such cases, it is difficult to know if the lottery is genuine or not. They just have a disclaimer at the end of the website page that only persons above 18 years must play the lottery. Also, that only states where the lottery is not banned must play.
They have a Customer Care number which you can contact to know more details. So, if you decide to play the lottery, please give us feedback below on your experience.
What is Play India Lottery?
Play India Lottery is a popular lottery that has been pretty famous with Indian lottery players. The website of the lottery however does not give much information about the lottery itself. There are just 6 lottery heads – Sangam, Chetak, Super, MP Deluxe, Bhagya Rekha, and Diamond. You can play your 6 lucky numbers, 1 number each under each head.
Is Play India Lottery legit?
There is no proper information as to which organization regulates Play India Lottery. So we cannot know if it is a legitimate site or not.
Is it legal to play India Lottery in India?
You can play India Lottery in India as long as you are residing in the 13 states where lottery has been made legal. These states are Kerala, Goa, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, West Bengal, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Mizoram. However, the states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana have banned the lottery.
Which Lotteries are best to play in India?
You can play lots of different lotteries in India. Cricket Lotto is a good lottery to play since the lotto pool is INR 3.6 Crores and a ticket will only cost you INR 86.
Can I play International Lotteries in India?
Yes, you can play international lotteries like Mega Millions, Powerball, EuroMillions, the Italian SuperEnalotto, EuroJackpot, and more. You can buy tickets to these lotteries online.
Does India have a National Lottery?
Yes, Lotto India is the National Lottery which can be played from anywhere in India. The prize draw is for INR 4 crore and there are other consolation prizes too. You can play this lottery in states where a lottery is legalized.