Hugely anticipated by cricket fans everywhere, the eighth T20 World Cup will take place from October 16 to November 13. Learn more about the approaching extravaganza, the top cricket betting apps for the event, the T20 World Cup schedule, past T20 World Cup winners, and T20 World Cup betting odds to help you win during this tournament.
Twenty20 cricket has grown from its humble beginnings in the English county divisions in 2003 to become a worldwide craze. Legendary players, humongous crowds, and enthusiastic bettors are all drawn to the many T20 cricket tournaments that now exist throughout the globe. With this in mind and the upcoming 2022 T20 World Cup, we’ve compiled a list of the best T20 World Cup betting apps in India.
- 1 Bet T20 World Cup Betting Apps
- 2 T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule
- 3 Past Winners of the ICC World Cup
- 4 Know before you use apps for T20 World Cup Betting
- 5 Important Factors When Choosing a T20 Betting App
- 6 Betting Tips for the T20 World Cup
Bet T20 World Cup Betting Apps
1. N8 Games
N8 Games has been in the market for so long now, this website is happy to accommodate Indian bettors by providing a slick sportsbook and a wide variety of betting options. They are also quite popular among online cricket betting fans in India because of their unbeatable deposit bonuses, loyalty bonuses, and quick payouts. They offer both Android and iOS apps for sports betting in India.
2. Uwin Sports
UWin, a company that dominates the sports betting industry on a worldwide scale, offers a native app for both iOS and Android smartphones. You are able to bet a variety of bets on the Twenty20 World Cup, in addition to the app having excellent navigation. They also offer plenty of bonuses and promotions whenever a popular tournament is happening. This means you can expect some pretty exciting promos and deals on T20 World Cup betting as well.
When it comes to betting apps for the ICC 2022 World Cup, 10Cric is the cricket betting app for all the excitement in the cricket betting world. The best part is that the app will become more tailored to your betting requirements the more you use it, making your whole experience more unique.
With the widest variety of betting options for the T20 World Cup, bet365’s Cricket World Cup assortment of markets is sure to please any cricket fan. Bet365‘s cricket world cup offers are popular among punters because they provide exclusive T20 World Cup bonus codes, high-quality live-streaming, and the ability to bet from a variety of currencies.
Parimatch goes all out with concentrated attempts to attract Indian gamblers by providing a sizable betting area for the Twenty20 World Cup cricket tournament in addition to a wide variety of payment and deposit methods.
T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule
If you are familiar with the match schedule, placing bets at the top betting sites for the Twenty20 World Cup will be much simpler for you. The twelve teams who will compete in the Super 12 will be split up into two groups, numbered 1 and 2. Afghanistan, Australia, England, and New Zealand will make up the members of Group 1.
They will be joined by the winners of the A1 qualifying group and the runners-up in the B2 qualifying group respectively. In the same vein, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and South Africa will make up Group 2 of the Super 12 tournament. They will be joined by the runners-up in the A2 qualifying group and the winners of the B1 qualifying group respectively.
Qualifiers are scheduled to start on 16 October 2022 and end on 21 October 2022.
Super 12 is scheduled to start on 22 October 22 and end on 6 November 2022.
The Semi-finals will happen on 9 November 2022 at Sydney and 9 November 2022 at Adelaide, with the final happening at Melbourne on 13 November 2022.
Past Winners of the ICC World Cup
Betting on the best T20 World Cup apps is less of a challenge when you have a firm grasp of the tournament’s past. If you’re thinking about placing an ICC win bet, the table below will provide you a rundown of all the previous T20 World Cup winners from the ICC.
|World Cup Year||World Cup Venue||World Cup Winner|
|2012||Sri Lanka||West Indies|
Know before you use apps for T20 World Cup Betting
In addition to the host nation Australia, the top nine ranked full members of the International Cricket Council (ICC) will compete in the Twenty20 World Cup 2022. They will be joined by the six sides who won spots in the 2019 ICC T20 World Cup Qualifier.
Cricket fans are flocking to T20 World Cup betting apps because of the abundance of beting chances presented by the ICC World Twenty20. Popular T20 World Cup betting markets include:
Match Bets are the most popular in virtually every sport, league, and competition. This is due to the fact that betting on the overall winning team of a game is the most basic form of betting possible.
Unlike money line bets, which focus on the outcome of a single game or string of matches, Outright Winner bets aim to predict the overall champion of a tournament. When betting on the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Cricket, you can find this type of bet with all of the big bookmakers.
Betting apps for the Twenty20 World Cup also let you bet on who you think will rack up the most runs in the Twenty20 version of the ICC World Cup.
You may also speculate on the bowler you think will take the highest number of wickets in the ICC T20 World Cup tournament by visiting a betting site for the T20 World Cup.
T20 World Cup betting apps will also allow you to bet on which batsman will score the most sixes during a certain game or the whole tournament.
Man of the Match
Bets can be placed on the player you think will have the most impact on the outcome of the game using one of the several T20 World Cup betting apps.
Strategies for Placing Bets on the T20
Use a betting strategy like accumulator bets to maximize your winnings during the ICC T20 World Cup. An accumulator, or parlay, bet is one in which a bigger list of teams is used to construct a succession of smaller parlays.
The potential reward is enormous, but the danger is considerable. The entire bet is lost if even one of the teams you bet on loses, as per the T20 Betting method.
Round robin betting is an alternate strategy to parlay betting. It’s quite similar to a parlay, except if one of your teams gets knocked out, you don’t lose your other bets. Because of this, it is sufficient for just one team to win their match for you to emerge victorious. Despite a smaller potential payoff, the risk is lower.
These accumulator betting choices, as well as the calculation of odds, may be found at any reputable online sportsbook.
Important Factors When Choosing a T20 Betting App
You can trust your bets on the T20 World Cup when you use trustworthy and reliable apps. Some of the factors you should take into account:
- Issued a licence by an offshore gaming regulator, such as Curaçao or Malta.
- Safe and secure behind a firewall and SSL encryption.
- Methods of instantaneous and safe payment, including NetBank, MasterCard, UPI, MuchBetter, and Visa.
- Apps that offer live streaming will help you stay abreast of the games for live betting.
- In both domestic and global cricket markets, bookmakers provide attractive betting promos and odds.
- Mobile-specific betting options for Android and iOS.
- Multiple avenues of communication and a service team that speaks your language are provided for you as a customer.
- Pay raises and promotion opportunities – promotions, like free bets and matching deposit bonuses, can improve the quality of your time spent betting online.
Betting Tips for the T20 World Cup
There are a few things to keep in mind before placing your first online bet on the T20 World Cup.
- It’s a game of skill to bet on cricket matches. Make sure you know everything there is to know about the T20 World Cup, the teams competing, how they stack up against one another, etc., before placing any bets online.
- You still need to put in a lot of work learning the game and using that knowledge to make informed bets. Taking into account how individuals and teams are currently performing in the rankings is essential. Don’t ever let your feelings influence your bet.
- The top batsman and bowler may be predicted based on how they have performed in previous games, especially in domestic T20 competitions. Results in the Indian Premier League or Pakistan Super League, for example, would be a decent barometer of form.
- In order to choose a winner, it is important to look at how the two teams have fared against each other in their respective matchups. Finding trends, such how well one batter does while facing a certain bowler, is also essential.
- You must also keep an eye on the forecast and the actual weather on game day. Think about the stadium that will be hosting the match and the expected wicket conditions.
- It’s important to set daily loss limits and quit betting once you’ve achieved them.