The maximum effects of the ‘digital India movement’ were seen on the payment methods. From traditional coins, bills or cheques, the people shifted to digital payments that involve e-wallets, net banking, UPI, and the most common form of e-wallet is the PhonePe app.
PhonePe is an Indian payment method that has options for UPI payment if the app is connected to the bank and also has a wallet.
The e-wallet has also made the payments easy, safer, and faster, owing to which many of the casinos have also incorporated PhonePe in their payment methods. Many Indian Casinos have recognized the PhonePe wallet, and the players can easily deposit or withdraw the money through their PhonePe wallet.
Although a few online casinos accept the PhonePe wallet and Casino Games Online Review is here to tell you about the casinos that accept payments via PhonePe. We have also mentioned how to use PhonePe when you are playing any online casino.
But first, let’s talk about the company.
Phonepe is a “payment app built for India, by Indians” – the tagline is apt for the app as it caters to all the diverse needs of the Indians. The app has everything from paying bills to depositing money to online games and from paying to retail stores to UPI payments. Phonepe was launched in 2016 in Bangalore and is now a leading payment app built on UPI.
PhonePe is a trusted e-wallet and UPI payment solution used by over 200 million people, with over 10 million stores. PhonePe meets ISO 27001 standards and is SISA PCI DSS compliant, making the app completely safe and secure.
It is the easiest app for Indian online casino players to use as it comes with 11 different languages suitable for the Indians.
How to Register With PhonePe?
Before depositing any money and withdrawing your winnings via PhonePe, you need to be registered on the PhonePe app. To start playing at online casinos that accept PhonePe, here is what you need to do.
- Download the PhonePe app via Apple or Google Play store on your phone.
- Set up your profile by entering your mobile number, which will be verified by the OTP.
- Once you have signed up on the app, visit the ‘My Money’ section in the app.
- Select the bank you have your account in by clicking “Add new bank account.”
- Your phone will automatically send a text to your bank to verify the phone number.
- Add your Debit/ATM card details.
- Once your phone number is verified, you can deposit the money into your wallet, pay via UPI and receive payment directly into your bank account.
Please note that PhonePe users are required to complete a standard verification process to be able to use the app according to the rules by the Reserve Bank of India. To verify your account, you will have to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number, which will be further verified by the OTP sent to your registered email address.
If you have not completed your verification procedure, you will be notified of the same.
How to Deposit Money With Phonepe?
Most of the e-wallet users regard PhonePe as the best UPI app in India as it is easy, quick, and hassle-free to use.
Here are is how you can pay or deposit with PhonePe
- Log in to your PhonePe account using your mobile number and four-digit pin
- Set up a payment option from the options listed in the app
- Enter the mobile number or scan the QR code you wish to send or deposit money at
- Choose the bank account you want to deposit money from
- Enter your UPI pin to transfer money
However, please keep in mind that you cannot transfer the money from one UPI to a different UPI app. For example, you can not transfer money from google pay to PhonePe. However, UPI transfer can be done from one UPI app to another using a QR scan code.
Online Casino Games That Accept PhonePe
Searching for the casino Casino games that accept PhonePe is a tedious task. You will have to go through multiple sites, look for their payment methods and check whether they are secure – sounds like a hassle, right?
To save you the hassle, Casino Games Online Reviews have come up with a list of a few safe casino sites, offer a fantastic gaming experience, and accept Phonepe.
- Accepts Net banking, PayTM, Gpay and PhonePe
- Offers a sportsbook and other casino games, including live casino
- 300% deposit bonus
- IPL bonus when you bet on IPL
- Offers sportsbook with fantasy cricket
- Options for live casino gaming, rummy, slots, lottery, etc.
- Accepts Net banking, PayTM, Gpay and PhonePe
- The Site has the Hindi language for the Indian Players
- Casino Days
- Accepts e-wallets and Crypto payments
- Games like Teen Patti & Andar Bahar with Live dealer
- Rs. 500 min. Deposit
- Fresh and clean interface with a modern look
- Local Indian website with the focus on Indian Players
- Impressive sportsbook with great winnings odds
- Accepts Phonepe, Gpay and PayTM
- 20,000 extra in bonus and Rs. 5000 in free bets
- Up to 90,000 in welcome bonus
- Available in multiple languages
- Accepts Phonepe, Paytm & Google Pay
- UPI Mobile payment available
Ready to Play at Online Casinos with PhonePe
PhonePe is a widely accepted mode of payment. Owing to its security, ease of use, and quick deposits, it is also accepted at many online casino sites. Needless to say that it is considered the best UPI app in India.
However, when it comes to gambling online, you must be aware of the casinos that are trustworthy, accepting payment via PhonePe. You can even play and win PhonePe cash with some cashback offers.
All the online casino sites listed above are checked and reviewed by the Casino Games Online reviews so that you can enjoy the gameplay with easy payment options and win the cash rewards with complete excitement. You can check our other casino reviews to know more about the online casinos.
So, what are you waiting for? Head over any of the casino websites above and start betting with the Phonepe app today.
PhonePe Games FAQs
You cannot transfer money from Google pay to PhonePe, but you can transfer the amount via UPI through a QR scan code or by entering their Google Pay UPI ID.
If you have verified your account fully and completed your KYC, you can also transfer your PhonePe wallet balance into your bank account.
Yes, here is a step-by-step process of how can you add money to your PhonePe wallet through a Credit Card.
– Open the PhonePe app
– Go to the ‘My Money’ section
– Select ‘PhonePe Wallet.’
– Type the amount you want to add to your wallet
– Choose your mode of payment like credit card
– Finish the process by clicking on ‘Top Up Wallet.’
Yes, you can use any UPI app to recharge your metro card. Just add the balance to the metro card and tap the card at any receiver at any metro station to activate it.
You can get PhonePe free money via cashback offered by the PhonePe app by depositing cash, making payments, or transferring funds